Join Foster Pepper attorneys in person or, if outside the Seattle area, via webinar, for a complimentary breakfast briefing on February 13, 2013. Designed for experienced human resources, management, payroll and legal professionals, this seminar will provide practical guidance in addressing challenging wage and hour compliance issues. Topics will include:
- Determining exempt status
- Engaging independent contractors
- Correcting misclassifications
- Compensating interns and volunteers
- Employing and paying minors
- Utilizing internal employment audits
We will also present a brief update on recent employment and labor law developments. We hope you can join us for this informative and lively presentation. Registration is now open for the event.
Be sure to mark your calendars for May 14, when Foster Pepper will present Part II of this briefing, covering a host of additional wage and hour issues.