Employers face a variety of threats from departing employees, including theft of intellectual property, use and disclosure of trade secrets, and unfair competition and solicitation of customers and employees. Prudent employers can reduce those risks through effective employment agreements and other steps, and can curtail the bad behavior through timely and effective legal action.
Panelists will discuss:
- Preparation of enforceable employment agreements
- Protecting inventions and trade secrets
- Responding to employee theft
- Legal remedies and strategies for enforcing employer rights after termination
The speakers will take questions from the audience following the presentation. If you have a question you would like addressed, please email Price Herriage-Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 9, 2015.
CLE (attorney) credits pending.
Certificate of completion available for other organizations.
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
- 7:45 – 8:00 a.m. Registration and Networking
- 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. Program and Q&A
8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
1111 Third Avenue
30th Floor Conference Center
Seattle, WA 98101
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Friday, October 9, 2015.
Contact Price Herriage-Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.