Register Now: Breakfast Briefing On Employer Obligations Under FMLA and Other Leave Statutes
Ask any seasoned employment lawyer or HR professional about their biggest professional headache, and chances are their answer will include FMLA and leaves of absence. Untangling employer obligations under various leave statutes is a continual challenge for many employers. Employees on leave may be out of sight, but they can’t be out of mind.
Join Foster Pepper attorneys for a complimentary Breakfast Briefing on September 13, 2011. We will examine employer obligations under the FMLA and other leave statutes, including:
• FMLA compliance, including special issues with intermittent leave
• Pregnancy/maternity leave under federal and state law
• Medical insurance benefits during leaves of absence
• Integration or segregation of workers' compensation leave
• Leaves of absence under federal and state disability law
• Managing employee use of leave of absence
We will also present a brief update on recent employment and labor law developments. Registration is now open for the event. We hope you can join us for this informative and lively presentation.